Cleaned MTBE - KN code: 29091990
Methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE) is an organic compound, a volatile, highly flammable and colourless liquid, with low solubility in water.
- Fuel component, it increases the octane number,
- can be used as a solvent in the industry
- Extinguishing media: CO2, extinguishing powder, alcohol-resistant foam.
- Cannot be extinguished by water.
- Hazardous decomposition products are carbon dioxide, or carbon monoxide in case of incomplete combustion.
- MTBE vapours are heavier then air, and produce explosive mixtures with air.
- Electrostatic charging has to be prevented.
- Do not enter the hazardous zone without chemically suitable protective clothing and isolated breathing apparatus.
- Harmful to health in case of inhalation or skin contact.
Packaging: According to customer requests
- Density at 15 degrees C: 0.735-0.740 g/cm3
- colourless liquid with ether-like odour
- Richter Gedeon
- Reanal Labor
- Mol Group