Dunasol 150/200 (free of aromatics) - KN code: 27101221
The low aromatics and sulphur contents of the product is ensured by multistep refining.
The fraction of corresponding boiling point range, produced in the atmospheric distillation plants by processing crude oils, is desulphurized and stabilized at first. From this intermediate, the aromatics-free product is made by catalytic hydrogenation.
- Highly flammable liquid.
- Extinguishing media: extinguishing powder, foam and sand.
- Don't use water jet for extinguishing!
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open fire and sparks.
- Keep in places with proper ventilation. Keep container tightly closed.
- May be lethal when swallowed or aspired into the respiratory tract.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Packaging: Barrel (200 litres), jug (5 litres)
- Density at 15 degrees C: 0.760-0.775 g/cm3
- low sulphur and aromatics contents,
- colourless liquid with petrol-like odour.
- Richter Gedeon
- Reanal Labor
- Mol Group