White spirit 150/200 - KN code: 27101221
The white spirit solvent or thinner is used primarily for industrial purposes. In all three categories, law, medium and high flash point products can be distinguished, each of them having different physical and chemical properties.
- Highly flammable liquid.
- Extinguishing media: extinguishing powder, foam and sand.
- Don't use water jet!
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flame and sparks.
- Keep in places with proper ventilation. Keep container tightly closed.
- May be lethal when swallowed or aspired into the respiratory tract.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Packaging: Barrel (200 litres), jug (5 litres)
- Density at 15 degrees C: 0.755-0.790 g/cm3
- Narrow boiling point range of 150 - 200 degrees C, containing paraffins, naphthenes and aromatics,
- colourless liquid with petrol-like odour.
- Richter Gedeon
- Reanal Labor
- Mol Group