Nitro-solvent - KN code: 38140090
Each paint type has its typical thinner/solvent. These are often incompatible. Another important feature of thinners is the speed of evaporation. If a paint coat dries too quickly, the time is not sufficient for spreading out to a smooth, even layer. If it dries too slowly, the paint can flow down on vertical surfaces and absorb a lot of dust. The following picture contains the solvents used in thinners and their relative speed of evaporation. (The combination of appropriate solvents allows elaborating almost all evaporation velocities requested.)
- Nitro-solvent dissolves the (semi-)solid binders and helps the formation of homogeneous mixtures from binders, pigments and additives.
- It serves as an agent that helps to bring the paint from the box to the surface.
- It provides for the proper viscosity of the paint to facilitate the formation of smooth, even paint layers.
- For thinning paints and varnishes,
- for cleaning tools.
- Highly flammable.
- Harmful in case of inhalation or skin contact.
- Risk of serious damage to eyes.
- Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Packaging: Jug (5 litres)
- Density at 15 degrees C: 0.800-0.840 g/cm3
- • Colourless liquid
- Richter Gedeon
- Reanal Labor
- Mol Group