Special fuel 80/110 - KN code: 27101225
The special fuels are petroleum fractions with narrow boiling point range and low sulphur and aromatics contents .
- Highly flammable liquid.
- Extinguishing media: extinguishing powder, foam and sand.
- Don't use water jet for extinguishing!
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open fire and sparks.
- Keep in places with proper ventilation. Keep container tightly closed.
- May be lethal when swallowed or aspired into the respiratory tract.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Packaging: Barrel (200 litres), jugs (5 and 50 litres)
- Density at 15 degrees C: 0.695-0.725 g/m3
- low sulphur and aromatics contents,
- colourless liquid with petrol-like odour.
- Richter Gedeon
- Reanal Labor
- Mol Group